Often when I am meeting with business owners and entrepreneurs they tell me that they have no idea what they can outsource to a virtual assistant.
The reason this is a problem is that these people are doing EVERYTHING for their business. They don’t have enough heads for how many hats they wear each day.
Imagine you – an entrepreneur – are the head of marketing, sales, customer service, accounts receivable, accounts payable… etc. Large companies have managers for these positions and the staff taking care of the work. If you are doing all of these jobs yourself… where is the room for growth?
You are the genius and the brains behind your business. It’s time to outsource the mundane and routine tasks to give you the time (and much-needed energy) to grow and expand your business.
The List to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
That is where the list of things to outsource to a virtual assistant comes in handy.
- Email Management/Filtering
- Setting up Autoresponders
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers
- Receptionist duties (there are some amazing apps that will make this task a breeze!)
- Calendar Management
- File Management & Organization
- Database building
- Research on certain topics for blog posts, newsletters or others
- Personal errands (online shopping, research, ordering, etc)
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Taking down minutes of meetings
- Creating basic reports
- Preparing Slideshows
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Set-up Social Media Accounts
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Manage your Blog
- Publish posts on your Blog
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Answering support tickets
- Blog commenting
- Participating in discussion forums or message board
Keep in mind that this is just a starter list of things to outsource. This list would be handled by what is known as a general virtual assistant in the VA world.
In the coming weeks, we are going to list out the 25 Top Marketing Tasks to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant to provide you with even more information on what having a virtual team can do for you!
Do you have a need for a virtual assistant? Contact us for a FREE strategy session to help you determine what your real needs are.